The swimming pool is for the exclusive use of Briarmeadow residents in good standing and their guests. Lifeguards are on duty during the open hours (see below). There is also a swim team: the Briarmeadow Wilde West Stingrays.
The pool is closed for cleaning on MONDAYS. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Exceptions to Monday closing:
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
NO ADULT SWIM is allowed starting at pool closing on Sunday evening (8:00 pm) until noon on Mondays. Please note the pool chemicals may be stronger than normal on these afternoons.
Pool Membership - How to Sign up
Print and fill out the Pool Membership Application or request one from the BMHOA management company (KRJ). Send the form to KRJ Management with the signed liability waiver. Residents will receive a key/ID tag which is to be presented to the admitting lifeguard every time someone from their house goes to the pool. Residents must sign in every time they use the pool.
Pool Membership is FREE to residents in good standing. Guests are allowed when accompanied at all times by a resident.
Adult Swim Information
The last 10 minutes of every hour no one under the age of 18 will be allowed in the pool.
Adult Only Swim is available with the appropriate paperwork. This is for residents only. Swimmers must have a buddy who is a signed-up resident as well. No children and no guests allowed.
If you would like to participate in Adult Swim please join the 'Adult Swimmers' Group on Nextdoor.
Swimming Pool Rental
The pool can be rented during off-hours for parties or events. Please see the pool rental agreement form for further information
Briarmeadow Pool Rules
- The Pool may be used only by
- Residents in good standing who have filled out a Pool Membership Form (available on our website or at the opening pool party).
- Guests who are accompanied by a resident at all times.
- You must sign in and show your resident’s pool tag upon arrival at the pool. The lifeguards may not waive these rules.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by a person 18 or older at all times.
- No smoking is allowed within the gated/fenced enclosure surrounding the pool, anywhere in the clubhouse, or within 25 feet of any entrance to the pool or clubhouse.
- Diving is allowed only where permitted by sign. Diving is prohibited in all other areas.
- No glass containers or gum in the pool area.
- No running, foul language, horseplay, fighting, pets, bike riding or skate boarding in the pool area. No loud music or playing music with profanity.
- Members are responsible for the safety of their children and guests.
- Proper swim apparel must be worn at all times in the pool.
- All trash must be placed in the containers provided. No littering. If you make a mess, please clean it up.
- The baby pool is NOT the responsibility of the lifeguards. Children under 5 years of age may use the baby pool with adult supervision. The care and safety of children in the baby pool is the PARENT'S/GUARDIAN'S RESPONSIBILITY.
- There is a 10 minute rest period at the end of each hour. No one under 18 years of age is permitted in the pool at this time.
- No swimming is allowed during thunderstorms or inclement weather.
- Swimming is allowed only when a lifeguard is on duty or during authorized adult swim time when the pool is closed.
- The lifeguard is in charge at all times.
- Lifeguards have FINAL AUTHORITY concerning pool matters.
- Failure to follow pool rules or engaging in reckless actions will result in immediate removal from the pool area and may result in suspension of pool and clubhouse privileges.
Diving Board Rules
- NO swimming in the deep end while the diving board is open.
- Only one (1) person on the diving board or ladder at a time.
- Only one (1) bounce allowed on the board.
- Divers must wait for the person in front of them to reach the side of the pool before they dive.
- NO FLIPS, NO HANDSTANDS, NO inward dives allowed.
- NO wearing water wings, floaties, goggles, fins, masks, etc. while diving.
- NO running off the diving board.
- NO hanging or sitting on the diving board.
- The weight limit for the diving board is 250 lbs.
All rules may be amended or revised without notice, and will become effective immediately upon posting on the bulletin board.